Early Summer Sleepaway Package
Early Summer Sleepaway Package
Package Dates: June 11-22, 2017 & June 26-29, 2017
When you want to head to the lake and just need a place to stay
This package is a great value for the group that wants to head to the lake and doesn’t need a lot of extras. You’ll get a lakeside cabin with a fireplace, kitchen, grill, and many have a sauna and spa tub and laundry facilities. Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, hiking trails, and guided Naturalist activities are all included.
If you’re looking for amenities, they are all available at Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters on an a la carte basis: full service restaurant when you don’t want to cook, trail rides, rock climbing and the zip line Towering Pines Canopy Tour for the adventurous, and boat and motor rentals and fishing guides for those who want to be on the water. So come on up, spend some time, and build the vacation perfect for your family or friends.
Early Summer Sleepaway package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations in a rustic Canoer Cabin or lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and spa tub
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards
- $149 for a rustic Canoer Cabin
- $315 for a Classic Cabin
- $349 for a Romantic Cabin
- $389 for a Gunflint Lake Home
- Seventh night is free
Taxes and service charge are additional
Extended Stay Special
Stay 6 nights at 15% discount,
Stay 7 nights at 20% discount.
Valid All Year
Visit our website for details
Stay two nights or more in the romantic room style of your choice and receive:
- Breakfast for two on two separate mornings at either the Bluefin Grille or Coho Cafe (should you choose to have breakfast in bed, in-room delivery is available on weekends)
-Dinner for two at the Bluefin Grille with breathtaking views (value up to $80)
-PLUS, all nature & resort activities: Guided hikes, kayak lessons, campfires and smores and more
Visit our website for more details.
Grand Slam Fishing Package
If your idea of the perfect vacation is non-stop fishing in some of Minnesota’s best lakes, we’ve got the vacation for you. Not only will we take care of all your gear, boat, motor, gas, bait, fish filleting and guide, we’ll take care of all your meals and accommodations, too. Just bring your appetite for great fishing and great food. We’ll provide everything except your personal clothing.
Walleye, lake trout, smallmouth bass and northern — there’s plenty of action here. Our excellent guides have worked the area for years, and will escort you to some outstanding lakes. With three full days of fishing you’ll have plenty of time to try out different lakes and hot spots.
Your guide will select the best spots for you from Gunflint Lake, North Lake, Saganaga Lake, Seagull Lake, and Northern Light Lake. These are among the best lakes in northeastern Minnesota for good sized walleye, lake trout, smallmouth bass and northern pike.
The Grand Slam Fishing Package includes: four nights accommodations with fireplace, all meals, boats with upholstered seats, 25 hp motor, all gas, all bait, all fishing equipment, three guided fishing days, and packed lunches or hot shore lunches.
The Grand Slam Fishing Package includes:
- Four nights accommodations in your choice of cabin
- All meals from dinner after check-in through breakfast checkout morning, including shore lunch with your guide or packed lunches to take with you
- Three guided fishing days (up to three people with a guide)
- Unlimited use of fishing boat with upholstered seats, 25 hp motor, all gas, all bait, all fishing equipment
- $1499 per adult in a Rustic Canoer Cabin
- $1699 per adult in a Classic Cabin
- $1799 per adult in a Gunflint Lake Home
- $1899 per adult in a Romantic Cabin
All prices are minimum double occupancy
Taxes, service charge, and gratuities not included