- This event has passed.
Tofte 4th of July
July 4 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tofte 4th of July Schedule of Events:
- 11 am: Music, Food and Beverages
- 11:30 am: Parade line-up. Participants line up at Tofte Ranger Station for Parade
- 12pm: Parade begins (Patrons are to utilize the entire Tofte Park Road. No gathering in front of the Town Hall or Fire Hall)
- Following Parade: Tofte Citizen of the Year and Awards for Parade Categories including Wow Factor, Most Patriotic, Wildest, Best Costume, and Sweet Ride. Judges will be selected on the day of.
- 3pm: The band will end at 3 pm and Food vendors will serve while supplies last.
- 10 pm: Fireworks at the Tofte Town Park. If rain fireworks display will happen on July 5h at 10 pm
Plenty of open space to encourage social distancing. Please be respectful and kind to all.
No kids rides, minnow races, bingo, or craft vendors this year.
2021 Food vendors will be:
1. Lutsen Volunteer Fire Department Fish Stand
2. Zoar Lutheran Church will have hot dogs, brats, chips, and soda
3. Double D’s
Cook County’s Most Wanted
Cook County’s Most Wanted (CCMW) is a popular local dance band, known for their “Fine Rock & Choice Country” music. The band features Rod Dockan, guitar and vocals, Carah Thomas, mountain dulcimer, percussion, and vocals, Gary Croft, guitar and vocals, Steve Johnson, guitar, pedal steel, and vocals, Dale “Snuffy” Smith on bass, and sometimes Al Oikari on keyboard, lap steel, and other miscellaneous noises….