Come celebrate the New Year North Woods style. You’ll enjoy hearty meals fireside in Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge. Days spent skiing or snowshoeing as the mood strikes you. There are sledding hills for the kids and guided Naturalist activities for everyone. New Year’s Eve we’ll celebrate with a special menu and live piano music, then send you back to your cabin with a bottle of sparkling wine or cider to ring in the New Year with your friends and family. New Year’s Day we’ll feed you a hearty North Woods brunch before you hit the road, or you can choose to extend your stay by an additional day or two.
The New Year’s Weekend package includes:
- Accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- All meals from dinner evening of check in through breakfast checkout morning
- New Year’s Dinner special menu
- Champagne toast in the Lodge or to take back to your cabin
- New Year’s Day brunch with your choice of Mimosa or Bloody Mary
- Cross country ski and snowshoes rental
- All guided Naturalist activities
All-inclusive package starting at $199 per person per night
Dog sled rides, snowmobile and fat bike rental, and massages are available as an additional purchase.
143 S. Gunflint Lake Road, Grand Marais, MN