8th Annual Radio Waves Music Festival at Sweethearts Bluff in Grand Marais Sept. 11-13
COOK COUNTY, Minn., (Aug. 26, 2015) – Don’t let the good times end on Labor Day weekend. Head to the family-friendly 8th Annual Radio Waves Music Festival Friday, Sept. 11 – Sunday, Sept. 13, 2015 at Sweethearts Bluff at the Grand Marais campground. Music lovers can listen more than 30 local and regional acts such as: The SplinterTones, Briand Morrison, and The Carpenter Ants take over the tented outdoor venue, with a variety of genres, including: rock to folk, jazz, swing, and country.
Local Lake Superior 90.7 FM WTIP North Shore Community Radio sponsors the three-day event that also includes on-site food, children’s activities, and on-site camping.
- Sweethearts Bluff in Grand Marais, Minn.
Grand Marais, Minn. 55604
- Camping reservations can be secured in advance at the adjacent campground by calling (218)387-1712.
- There is a change to the Saturday schedule. The Coast Connection will not be able to attend the show, and performing in their place will be the Plucked Up String Band.
- Admission is $10 per day or $20 for the weekend, and free to children 12 and under.
- Guests can purchase tickets at the gate on the day of chosen performances.
Grand Marais was named Budget Travel’s 2015 Coolest Small Town in America. It’s no wonder why the annual fall Radio Waves Music Festival draws in incredible talent and visitors year after year. For those who can’t get enough music, scenery and fun in Cook County, join the following weekend festivities at Unplugged XIV .
About Visit Cook County
Cook County, Minn. includes the communities of Lutsen, Tofte, Schroeder, Grand Marais, the Gunflint Trail and Grand Portage. This spring, Grand Marais was named the 2015 “Coolest Small Town in America” by Budget Travel, thanks to a social media voting contest. Visit Cook County inspires guests to rekindle their sense of adventure by boldly escaping the ordinary, from Minnesota’s tallest mountains to its greatest lakeshore. Stay in touch via www.visitcookcounty.com, Twitter @CookCoVisitors or Facebook.
CONTACT LYNN NELSON | LIN PR 612.990.0126 email@example.com KJERSTI VICK | Visit Cook County 218.387.2788 ext. 103 firstname.lastname@example.org