Our Information Centers are temporarily closed as of March 21, 2020.
We are working to maintain business statuses as quickly as changes occur. If you are a business owner, please contact us as your plans change at (218) 387-2524 or email email@example.com
local businesses whose profit margins are razor thin and whose employees rely on their paycheck. While many businesses have had to close for the time being in accordance with Minnesota Governor Walz Executive Orders, there are a number who are working to provide services to the public while maintaining appropriate health and safety standards. Please understand we are not encouraging travel at this time however some people may be arriving here to supplement community health care providers, care for family members or find they are not able to return to Canada.
Looking for a place to eat? Who is open during COVID-19 pandemic
While dine-in meals at Minnesota restaurants are no longer permitted, curbside pick up and delivery is still available at this time.
—-> View complete document in printer-friendly format here: http://bit.ly/covid-19-restaurant
Buy Local! Retail Hours during COVID-19 pandemic
Don’t forget about your favorite small business retailer, consider browsing their online store from where you are.
—-> View complete document in printer-friendly format here: http://bit.ly/covid-19-retail
Lodging and other businesses during COVID-19
Local businesses who have provided information on how they will be proceeding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you have an update to provide, please leave a message at 218-387-2524, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cascade Vacation Rentals – All reservations cancelled March 19 – April 30, 2020.
- Art House B & B – Closed, re-opening date TBA
- Best Western Plus Superior Inn
- Croftville Road Inn & Cottages – Closed March 21 – April 30, 2020
- Grand Marais Hotel Co.: Aspen Lodge, Aspen Inn, Shoreline Inn, Spruceglen – Closed, re-opening date TBA
- Grand Marais Municipal Campground and RV Park – Closed to arrivals, no overnight occupancy allowed, opening date May 1st
- Hungry Hippie Hostel
- MacArthur House B&B and Cabins – Closed until May 1, 2020
- Points Unknown Guest Suite – Closed March 21, 2020, re-opening date TBA
- Skyport Lodge on Devil Track Lake – Closed March 23 – May 1, 2020
- Thomsonite Beach Inn – Closed until May 1, 2020
- Bearskin Lodge – Closed until May 1st
- Golden Eagle Lodge
- Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters – Closing March 22 – May 1, 2020
- Hungry Jack Lodge – Restaurant & Bar closed
- Big Bear Lodge – Closing March 22 – May 1, 2020
- Clearwater Historic Lodge – Winter cabins closed; Season opening early May
- Grand Portage Lodge and Casino – Closed March 19, re-opening date TBA
- Lutsen Resort – Closed March 22 – April 30, 2020
- Cascade Lodge & Restaurant – Closed March 22 – April 30, 2020
- Cascade Vacation Rentals – Main office closed, Reservations cancelled March 19 – April 30, 2020
- Caribou Highlands Lodge – Closed March 22 – May 1, 2020
- Eagle Ridge Resort at Lutsen Mountains – Closed March 23 – May 14, 2020
- Lutsen Mountains – Closed for the season
- Mountain Inn at Lutsen – Closed March 22, re-opening date TBA
- Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts : Closed March 22 – April 30, 2020 at Bluefin Bay Resort, Surfside Resort & Spa and Temperance Landing. Primary reservation line staffed 8 am – 9 pm daily @ 1-800-258-3346 reserving May 1st and beyond.
- Temperance Traders Cabins – As of March 19, not accepting reservations for stays in the next 30 days