COVID-19 Resource Page for Cook County, MN Businesses
The team at Visit Cook County is working on a number of projects and documents to help you and your business to reopen for the season.
On this page you’ll find a number or resources.
1) Social Distancing Posters
We have prepared a series of posters for you to use on social media and to put on display at your businesses.
2) Facebook Group for Hospitality Businesses
We started a private Facebook Group for Hospitality Business owners and managers to discuss topics around reopening and management during COVID-19. If you are a business owner or manager, please join!
3) Business Hours
We will continue to compile local business hours for dining and retail. Please update by emailing email@example.com
4) Temporary Facebook Profile Frames
Temporarily change your Facebook profile frame to either #DreamNorthMN or a branded “I Love Cook County” frame! This can be done for any length of time and on both your personal profile or business page.
- I Love Cook County (1)
- I Love Cook County (2)
- #DreamNorthMN : Collaborative campaign with Visit Duluth and Iron Range Tourism to inspire visitors and residents to plan a trip to Northeastern MN when they are ready.
5) Download Custom Zoom Backgrounds
Upgrade your Zoom meetings with a custom virtual background. Download a Visit Cook County custom zoom meeting background today.
6) General Health and Safety Precautions
The following can help prevent the spread of corona virus and protect yourself and others from becoming infected:
- Wear a mask, all indoor retail stores require it in Minnesota until mandate is lifted, at the latest on July 1st, 2021.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover sneezes and cough; wear a cloth face mask in public places to protect yourself and others
- Maintain 6’+ distancing while in public
- Do not travel if you or a member of your family is experiencing any signs of illness