Planning your wilderness adventure starts here. We’re your source for northern Minnesota tourism information and guidance. We’ve curated this extensive list of dining, local services and shopping opportunities to help our visitors craft the perfect Cook County getaway.
Local businesses are essential to Cook County. They contribute to our culture and delight our visitors with extensive knowledge and expertise to share. If you have any questions along the way, we, and our local business owners, will be more than happy to help.
Browse our local service listing below. You can narrow your search by the communities you plan to visit. Be sure to click the Visit Cook County compass to add ideas to your trip planner. You can find and review your trip planner anytime under Plan – Trip Planner.
Narrow Local Service Results By:
Gunflint Pines Resort & Campground
Cook County Tennis Association
Bearskin Lodge & Wilderness Outfitters
Clearwater Historic Lodge and Canoe Outfitters
Cross River Lodge
Gunflint Hills Golf Course
Golden Eagle Lodge & Nordic Ski Center
Boreal Community Media
Cook County Snowmobile Club Ridge Riders
Boundary Country Trekking Outdoor Adventures
Boundary Country Trekking's winter adventures In the winter. snow-time adventures include:
- Skiing on the Banadad - the BWCA's longest tracked ski trail.
- Boundary Country Trekking's Summer Adventure
During our summer season (or as we call it- non snow time) we offer:
- Canoe outfitting in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA)
- Volunteer Service Projects in the BWCA
Bear Track Outfitting & Fishing Charter
Cook County Community Center
Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters
- Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters canoe trip outfitting packages
- Complimentary watercraft equipment for resort guests
- On property hiking trails and guided Naturalist activities
- Boats and motors, pontoons, fishing guides