Planning your wilderness adventure starts here. We’re your source for northern Minnesota tourism information and guidance. We’ve curated this extensive list of dining, local services and shopping opportunities to help our visitors craft the perfect Cook County getaway.
Local businesses are essential to Cook County. They contribute to our culture and delight our visitors with extensive knowledge and expertise to share. If you have any questions along the way, we, and our local business owners, will be more than happy to help.
Browse our local service listing below. You can narrow your search by the communities you plan to visit. Be sure to click the Visit Cook County compass to add ideas to your trip planner. You can find and review your trip planner anytime under Plan – Trip Planner.
Narrow Local Service Results By:
Bearskin Lodge & Wilderness Outfitters
Extended Stay Deal
July 30, 2019 - December 31, 2020
This special is available seven days a week May 1, 2019, through Dec 24, 2024.
Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters
- Pet Friendly units
- Restaurant and Lounge
- Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters canoe trip outfitting packages
- Massage Service available on property
- Complimentary watercraft equipment for resort guests
- On property hiking trails and guided Naturalist activities
- Boats and motors, pontoons, fishing guides,
- Riding stable, Towering Pines Canopy Tour zip line
- Winter activities: ice skating rink, dog sledding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobile rental and fat bikes
- Winter bonfire and dog sled 'sprints' on frozen Gunflint Lake