Chamber Kicks off the New Year with Chamber Connect
The crew at Joy & Co. sponsored the first Chamber Connect of 2023. On Thursday, January 5th, a group of local business owners, community leaders, and community members joined in the spirit of networking at Joy & Co. Linda Jurek, Director of the Cook County Chamber of Commerce, commented that the turnout was exceptional with new business owners attending providing the opportunity to introduce themselves, have a snack and a beverage, and simply get to know one another.
Joy & Co., located in downtown Grand Marais, supports more than 130 local artists and entrepreneurs. #smalldoorbigstore is part of the mission; create, connect and collaborate. Joy & Co. has the largest collection of art supplies on the North Shore and south to the Metro.
Chamber Connect began in the summer of 2021 and this year, 10 sponsors have been identified. The Connect will move throughout Cook County offering a chance for business owners and the community to gather together for traditional social networking.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be seen and to share your business ideas in a relaxed and fun way. Mark your calendars for the 2023 Chamber Connect events:
- Thursday February 2nd 5:00pm at Hungry Jack Lodge
- Thursday March 2nd 5:00pm at Bluefin Bay
- Thursday April 20th 5:00pm at Best Western
- Thursday May 18th 5:00pm at Sivertson Art Gallery
- Thursday June 1st 5:00pm at Clearview General Store
- Thursday September 7th 5:00pm at Cliffdweller
- Thursday October 5th 5:00pm at The Big Lake
- Thursday November 2nd 5:00pm at Big Bear Lodge
- Thursday December 7th 5:00pm at Up Yonder