Partner Portal Toolkit
Use this page to navigate and utilize the Visit Cook County Partner Portal to edit your business listing information, contacts, special offers, and so much more!
What is the Partner Portal?
Why should my business/organization use the Partner Portal?
Any member/partner of Visit Cook County will want to use the Partner Portal in order to maintain control of the text, images, amenities, and promotional details about your business that are displayed on Visit Cook County's website. Anything that is edited under the "Accounts" section of the portal will affect the way it displays on the website.
Additional reasons to use the Portal.
- Keep the contacts updated at your business so you never miss out on Visit Cook County or Chamber opportunities.
- Use the Post Board to ask questions or provide updates to other Cook County businesses in a private chat room.
- Submit upcoming events so they appear with your listing information.
- Order materials from Visit Cook County to hand out to your visitors (i.e. Visitor Guide, maps, or brochures)
- View reports and meeting materials.
- Find individual performance stats from your listing's views and clicks.
And much more!
How do I get a login for the Partner Portal?
Members of Visit Cook County and the Cook County Chamber are eligible for access to the Partner Portal. If you are a member, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the contacts that you would like to have access to your business listing information.Email Request to access portal
Where do I go to log into the Partner Portal?
You can access the partner portal via this link: https://cookcountymn.extranet.simpleviewcrm.com/login/#/loginLogin Here
How do I become a member/partner of Visit Cook County?
Becoming a member/partner of Visit Cook County is easy. If you have a lodging business in Cook County and collect lodging tax, you are eligible to be a member of Visit Cook County. Reach out to email@example.com to find more information.
If you have a dining, retail, local service, etc. business and want to join, sign up to become a member for a low annual fee.Become a Visit Cook County Member Today!